Senior UX/UI Designer – Estée Lauder Companies (2015 – Present)
• Lead the UX/UI team at Estée Lauder Companies, creating user flows, high-fidelity wireframes, and desktop, mobile, and tablet iterative prototypes for the e-commerce websites and Omnichannel initiatives of Estée Lauder, MAC, Clinique, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Jo Malone, Origins, GlamGlow, La Mer, among others.
• Designed the User Experience, User Interface, and Graphic Design for the $1 million-plus Loyalty Project for Clinique, Origins, Smashbox, and Estée Lauder North America. Created the Loyalty White Label UX/UI which is being used to guide all ELC Loyalty initiatives in Asia, Latin America, and Europe.
• Manage UI recommendations to front-end and back-end developers and QA team, employing Agile practices to facilitate communication throughout the project development, including story reviews and iteration planning.
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, as Producers, Developers, and other marketing teams and brand stakeholders to deliver exceptional results, ensuring the creative product meets strategic goals and brand expectations.
• Advocate for user centered design practices, maintaining an understanding of digital trends and technologies, and actively participates in establishing a strong design culture.
• Conduct recurrent User Tests, articulating decisions with research data, design principles and design trends.
UX/UI Designer – weeSpring, TechStarts Class of 2013 (2013 – 2015)
• Lead the user experience design process, by brainstorming innovative product features, creating wireframes and prototypes, designing visual layouts based on the behavior of users on weeSpring, and conducting user tests.
• Conduct User Testings and analyze audience data from analytics to develop strategic digital solutions, enhance cross-promotions with brand partners, and increase site traffic using SEO and social media sources.
Social Media Planner & Content Copywriter – Coworkers Social Media (2010 – 2013)
• Researched and developed social media strategy and multimedia content as blog producer and copywriter.
• Utilized social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and others to create viral content and engage with customers.
• Collaborated with clients, including STB (Student Travel Bureau), Club Social, DPaschoal, among others.
Digital Strategy Manager – Bullet – BTL Advertising Agency (2008 – 2010)
• Founded, structured, and supervised Bullet’s “Digital Presence” department, which integrates online components into all creative campaigns for clients such as Volkswagen, Olympus, Nokia, Unilever, and BMW.
• Utilized a deep understanding of technology and advertising trends, such as mobile, blogs, and interactive media, to pitch creative ideas to clients that ultimately grew their businesses.
• Collaborated with strategic planners to create digital strategies for successful promotions, events, and product launches.
Associate Planner – Riot – Social Media Agency (2007 – 2008)
• Created an innovative research tool that provides comprehensive reports for clients about what consumers are saying about their brands, products, and campaigns on the Internet.
• Designed and implemented digitally led integrated campaigns that built solid branding messages for high-profile clients.
• Fostered partnerships between clients and influential bloggers to ensure that word-of-mouth spread virally about new products and promotions.