I breathe technology and innovation and am constantly pushing myself to explore the unknown, where technology and product development are taking us.
I have a Master of Professional Studies degree from the Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP) at New York University and a Bachelor in Marketing and Advertising from ESPM-Brazil. For more than 8 years I have been working with guerrilla marketing, social media planning, web analytics, and digital strategy, creating campaigns for clients such as Volkswagen, Olympus, 3M, Coca-Cola, Unilever, and Nokia. I also have 9+ years of experience producing online content as a blogger, which provided me with the opportunity to write, produce, and host my own TV show for MTV Brazil.
Since my graduation from ITP in 2013, I have been working in New York City as User Experience and Interaction Designer & Digital Strategist at weeSpring, a TechStars’ startup with the power to change the way parents shop. I’m also a content producer for Shutterstock, writing about the newest technologies, art and design for their blog.
• Lead the user experience design process, by brainstorming innovative product features, creating wireframes and prototypes, designing visual layouts based on the behavior of users on weeSpring, and conducting user tests.
• Analyze audience data to develop strategic digital solutions, enhance cross-promotions with brand partners, and increase site traffic from social media sources.
• Researched and developed social media strategy and multimedia content as blog producer and copywriter.
• Utilized social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and others to create viral content and engage with customers.
• Collaborated with clients, including STB (Student Travel Bureau), Club Social, DPaschoal, among others.
• Founded, structured, and supervised Bullet’s “Digital Presence” department, which integrates online components into all creative campaigns for clients such as Volkswagen, Olympus, Nokia, Unilever, and BMW.
• Utilized a deep understanding of technology and advertising trends, such as mobile, blogs, and interactive media, to pitch creative ideas to clients that ultimately grew their businesses.
• Collaborated with strategic planners to create digital strategies for successful promotions, events, and product launches.
• Created an innovative research tool that provides comprehensive reports for clients about what consumers are saying about their brands, products, and campaigns on the Internet.
• Designed and implemented digitally led integrated campaigns that built solid branding messages for high-profile clients.
• Fostered partnerships between clients and influential bloggers to ensure that word-of-mouth spread virally about new products and promotions.
• Produced engaging content using social media and guerrilla marketing in order to build and strengthen relationships with customers, for brands such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Multishow/Globo, and Fiat.
• Monitored and analyzed industry trends to compose competitive reports identifying areas of opportunity for clients.
• Member of IADAS and Judge for the The Webby Awards, the leading honor for websites and individual achievement in technology and creativity (IADAS membership is by invitation only and limited to those individuals who have catalyzed great achievements on the Internet, demonstrated extraordinary talent in a traditional medium, and possess in-depth knowledge of new media).
• Research the ultimate trends in design, user experience, technology, and art to write weekly articles and tutorials for Shutterstock.
• Created and edited a well-known blog about animation and design, which received over 250,000 viewers monthly and was recognized as one of the 70 most popular blogs in Brazil in 2009.
• Collaborated with MTV to produce, write, and host two seasons of a weekly series about animation for TV and online media. The show was one of the five nominees for “Best Videocast” at the youPix award in 2010.
• Editor of Sedentário & Hiperativo (www.sedentario.org) site as it grew from 700,000 to over 8 million viewers per month.
• During this period, the blog was nominated for the “Best Blog” category at MTV VMB Award, won the iBest Award, and was considered the 2nd most popular blog in Brazil according to the technology magazine IDGNow.
• Conducted the first research study in Brazil to analyze the country’s Twitter usage, including Brazilian behavior within the network.
• Highly publicized study reached more than 90,000 people.
• Composed an article about how Twitter has changed interpersonal relationships.
• Article was published in a book containing advice from 44 influential Brazilian professionals within the tech industry.
• Theme: Viral Marketing and the web 2.0
• Theme: Animations within Advertising
• Theme: Digital Perceptions of Young Adults
• Theme: “Responsibility and Digital Content” – Debate was promoted by the largest news agency in Brazil
• Theme: The Applicative Insights of Creativeness in Guerilla Marketing
• Masters degree from the Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP) at Tisch School of the Arts (NYU)
• Skills developed: User Experience Design, Mobile & Web Development, Physical Computing, and Interactive Art
• Skills developed: Screenwriting, Video Production, and Editing
• Skills developed: Photography, Video Production, Sound Design, and Web Design
• Bachelor of Social Communication with an emphasis in Advertising & Marketing
• Produced videos for ESPM, including event coverage and short films, as President of the university-wide TV channel
• Organized lectures and activities for students in collaboration with the Student Academic Center
• Honored with the Franciso Gracioso Award for best Integrated Communications Thesis Project